Salesforce Hyderabad Salesforce Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Salesforce Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer.
Job Code: JR75328.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 3+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Strong LWC or Aura development skills.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Strong expertise on web service.
- Need to have clear understanding of MVC architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce admin
Nice to Have certifications:
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Salesforce platform app builder