Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, NodeJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR97639.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4 - 9 years of professional software development experience with a solid full-stack development experience
- Proven track record of owning a product and taking responsibility for deliverables.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well versed with one of the programming languages (Java/J2EE and NodeJS) and Design patterns
- Agile/Scrum/Lean development methodology experience
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Git) and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Gradle, Heroku pipeline, CircleCI, or equivalent)
- Experienced in setting up, writing, and maintaining test suites.
- Ability to contribute individually and guide junior team members.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- Experienced in Java/J2EE and NodeJS
- A proven track record of architecting complex and robust back-end applications.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and REST API specifications
- Familiar with CI/CD, Jenkins and AWS
- Salesforce skills (for example, force.com, Apex, Lightning components, Heroku etc)
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes will be considered as an add-on