Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM) Sangrur DPM, DFM, BPM & Other Jobs | Degree/PG/PG Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM), Sangrur, Govt. of Punjab.
In a latest job notification, PSRLM Sangrur District announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis.
Under PSRLM Sangrur DPM, DFM Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG/PG Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 45,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For PSRLM Sangrur Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post: DPM, DFM, BPM, CIC and MIS(Asst.)
Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG/PG Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university, and have 1 to 5 years experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://sangrur.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the posts of DPM, DFM, BPM, CIC and MIS(Asst.)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “District Mission Director, Sangrur”,
Last date for submission of application: by 18-03-2019.