Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC) Assistant, Private Secretary & Principal Private Secretary Jobs | Degree | Apply Now
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEFCC), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MoEFCC announces job vacancy for various staff posts on deputation basis, in reference to Vacancy Circular No.01/2019 for Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change at Chennai.
Under MoEFCC Assistant, Private Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MoEFCC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
2. Private Secretary
3. Principal Private Secretary
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute + central govt. employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://envfor.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up the following Post of Assistant, Private Secretary, and Principal Private Secretary of Regional Officer(SEZ), MoEF&CC, Chennai on Deputation Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Addi. PCCF (C), Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change, Regional Office(SEZ), I 51 & 2"d Floor, HEPC Building, No.34, Cathedral Garden Road, Nungan1bakkam, Chennai-600 034”.
Last date for submission of application: by 21.05.2019.