Sanskrit College and University 2018 Recruitment Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller, Accounts Officer & Other Posts – 06 Jobs | Degree, PG | Apply Now
Sanskrit College and University is a state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
In reference to Advertisement No. Reg/SCU/Advt./2018/01, the university announces job vacancies for Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller, Accounts Officer, Cashier, Accountant & other posts to fill 06 positions.
Under Sanskrit College and University Assistant Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Degree, PG in relevant subjects with good academic record and work experience need to apply.
Followed by a screening of applicants, finalized candidates will be called for Interview.
The Selected candidate will be recruited for the desired post with a salary in pay scale of Rs 7,200 – 39,100 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by July 10, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Sanskrit College and University 2018 Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Assistant Controller Of Examination: 01
- Accounts Officer: 01
- Secretary To The Vice-Chancellor: 01
- Cashier: 01
- Accountant: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be below 30 years.
Candidate should complete Degree, PG in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 55% and should have maximum experience of 5 years in relevant fields.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
General Category and OBC aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs 300/- through offline mode.
SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in/recruitment.php.
- Select job notification “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (Reg/SCU/Advt./2018/01) - Dt. 14.06.2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through offline mode, fill and submit required details.
- And send details to mentioned address to “ the Registrar, The Sanskrit College and University, 1, Bankim Chatterjee Street, Kolkata- 700 073”.
Last date for submission of application: by July 10, 2018.