Periyar University 2018 Supporting Staff (Field Assistant) Post – 01 Vacancy | Degree | Walkin
Periyar University, State University in Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Invites job application for Supporting Staff (Field Assistant) posts on a temporary basis in the sanctioned project funded by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC), New Delhi, in reference to Ref: 19-150/2014-RE.
Under Periyar University Field Assistant Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Degree in relevant subject are required to apply.
Followed by interview performance applicant for Periyar University Supporting Staff will be considered for the job on merit basis.
The selected person will be recruited on a temporary basis and coterminous with the duration of the project and will receive a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Periyar University 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of Posts: Supporting Staff (Field Assistant).
Candidate maximum age limit should be below 28yrs.
Candidate should complete B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/Life Sciences/Geology/Chemistry from a recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/.
- Select job notification “Walk-in-Interview - Post of Supporting Staff (Field Assistant)-Department of Environmental Science”,
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through offline mode, fill and submit required details.
- And attend walkin on announced date and time by bringing necessary documents.
Walkin Date & Timings: 20.07.2018, 11.00 a.m.
Venue: Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem – 636.