SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Docker, Kubernetes, and Shell or Perl or Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 366806.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and operate services in SAP’s official CI/CD platform (Hyperspace)
- Contribute to cloud migration and operation of services for source code management at SAP.
- Develop monitoring dashboards for CI/CD.
- Setup, automate & maintain CI/CD pipelines (GitHub actions).
- Develop automation scripts using Perl, Shell and Python.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree
- Overall 4 - 7 years of experience in DevOps and the above technologies.
Must have skills:
- Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Scripting languages (e.g. Shell or Perl or Python)
- Infrastructure-as-code software tools (e.g. Terraform)
Nice to have skills:
- Monitoring tools (Splunk Enterprise)
- Continuous Deployment tools (e.g. Argo CD)
- DBMS (mySQL)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.