SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Senior Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Senior Data Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Senior Data Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python, and R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Analyst.
Job Code: 356300.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyse the Customer interactions, transactions, and digital behaviour in the context of optimising Customer Experience and identify value add business opportunities
- Define required missing measurements and data points to be collected to support above task
- Identify relevant pattern which can be turned into actions in the UX and workflow designs
- Define relevant Digital Behavior Analysis data assets and be responsible for their implementations
- Create and maintain relevant visualizations/dashboards, reports, and data extracts
- Communicate and explain generated insight to wide range of business and IES stakeholders
- Collaborate with and contribute to the overall IES Data & Analytics community work
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics
- Strong analytical mindset for problem solving problem generalisation and pattern detection
- Good experience working in and developing in analytics cloud platforms (SAP Cloud Platform (SAP CP/SAC) or SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and other Hyper-scalers (preferably Azure)
- Excellent knowledge in creating analytics dashboards, reports, and insight visualisations
- Understanding and hands on experience in ML/AI projects for knowledge discovery
- Technical understanding and functional knowledge of modern cloud Data & Analytics Solutions and Services
- Good knowledge of integrating data platforms with legacy systems, analysing, and enhancing interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages for data analytics (SQL, Python, R etc.)
- Good experience working in an agile environment
- Basic background in software or service development/delivery lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German a plus)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.