SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Java Developer Associate Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Java Developer Associate posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer Associate-AIS Cloud Success Unit Job.
Job Code: 263768.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Advanced Java and Spring
- Experience in designing & implementing RESTful API’s in a Microservice Architecture approach
- Exposure to DevOps preferable
- If would be a plus if you know any Tools and Technologies shown below:
- Spring boot, Piper, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, CI/CD, and other tools like JMeter. Ability to write automation scripts in Groovy, Newman.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Work closely with a small team as a developer
- Take the end to end responsibility of for the Cloud services/products for which handover has been taken by the team
- Develop, Test and Deploy patch fixes and/or any releases that might be necessary from the team to support the service
- Keep the pipelines running all the time with blue-green deployment model (high availability, zero downtime)
- Message handling (internal, customer) and support in bug fixing by developers
- Drive Constant platform adoptions e.g. library upgrade, incompatible changes, security findings etc to keep the lights on for the service/products