State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Cadre Officers Posts | CFA/CA/MBA(Finance)/PGDBM(Finance) | Apply Now
State Bank of India (SBI) a leading Public Sector Bank, under Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, SBI PSB announces job vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers category posts on a contract basis, with work location in Mumbai, in reference to Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/2.
Under Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed CFA/CA/MBA(Finance)/PGDBM(Finance) are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of a maximum of 5 years, with salary pay of Rs.15 lakh per annum.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 25.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Specialist Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 4.
Name of the post:
1) Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Equity Research): 02
2) Senior Executive (Research Analyst - Forex/ Interest Rate markets/ Macro-economic Research): 02
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 26 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete CFA/CA/MBA(Finance)/PGDBM(Finance) from recognized institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade.
On the basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 750 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD candidates to pay a fee of Rs 125.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON CONTRACT BASIS (Apply Online from 05-04-2019 to 25-04-2019)(Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2019-20/2)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 25.04.2019.