South Eastern Coalfields Limited 2018 Trade Apprentice Posts – 671 Vacancies | 8TH, 10TH, ITI | Apply Now
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), largest coal producing company of India, owned subsidiaries of Coal India Limited.
In a recent recruitment notification the coal company announces Trade Apprentice category posts to fill various 671 vacancies for different positions.
Under SECL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates those who completed education in 8TH, 10TH, ITI in relevant trades with skills set required can apply.
On basis of Skill test and other recruitment process applicant for the SECL Apprentice job will be finalized.
Selected person through direct recruitment will receive remuneration as per govt. guidelines.
The announces posts under Trade Apprentice category include Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Stenographer (English), Welder ( Gas and Electric) and other posts.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 08-05-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SECL Apprentice 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 671.
Name Of Posts:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 180 Posts.
- Secretarial Assistant: 20 Posts.
- Stenographer (English): 20 Posts.
- Welder ( Gas and Electric): 40 Posts.
- Fitter: 80 Posts.
- Turner: 40 Posts.
- Machinist: 30 Posts.
- Electrician( Mines): 172 Posts.
- Draughtsman (Civil): 10 Posts.
- Auto Electrician: 20 Posts.
- Diesel Mechanics: 40 Posts.
- Hospital Waste Management Assistant: 20 Posts.
Should completed 8TH, 10TH, ITI in relevant subjects and should posses skills that required for the job.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant have to read complete notification details.
- Candidate have to logon to www.apprenticeship.gov.in .
- Fill the application form through online mode and submit details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online Application Start & End Date: 23rd April 2018 to 7th May 2018.
Job Notification: http://www.secl-cil.in/writereaddata/hrd.pdf .