Sarva Haryana Gamin Bank (SHGB) Counselor Posts | Retired Banker | Apply Now
Sarva Haryana Gamin Bank (SHGB), Sponsored by Punjab National Bank.
In the latest job announcement, the Sarva Haryana Gamin Bank announces job vacancies for Counselor posts for financial literacy centers located in different areas of Haryana districts on a temporary basis.
Under SHGB Bank Counselor Recruitment 2018, candidates who are banking officer retired and have relevant experience in the credit area can apply.
On basis of Interview, an applicant for SHGB Bank Counselor post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, will be extendable, provided with salary as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 03.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SHGB Bank Counselor Posts:
Name of the post: Counselor
Saha- District Ambala
Fatehabad- District Fatehabad
Adampur- District Hisar
Kharkhoda- District Sonepat
Beri- District Jhajjar
Julana– District Jind
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should be retired banking officer with experience in handling credit and having worked in a rural/semi-urban area and should have computer and MS office skills.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://shgb.co.in/RecruitmentsandPromotions.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for Engagement of Counselor at various FLC”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “General Manager, Financial Inclusion Division, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Head Office, SHG Bhawan, Plot no.1, Sector 3 Rohtak- 124001”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 03.11.2018.
Date of Interview: 13.11.2018, at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Office of the General Manager (F1), Head Office, Rohtak.