Siemens Bangalore Application Service Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Application Service Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Application Service Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTTP, SFTP, FTPs, AS2, VAN can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Service Engineer.
Job Code: 213669.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You are the 1st and 2nd level Support topics - EDI message tracking requests, interpretation of error codes, provision of detailed information to the partner.
- You will be doing Data reporting and maintenance (e.g. quality assurance) and Process Monitoring and You are the EDI partner setups, customs, and suppliers.
- You Maintain the EDI tools on an administrative level (e.g. profile settings, application settings).
- You have good knowledge of Connectivity protocol like HTTP, SFTP, FTPs, AS2, VAN. Certificate change or update, troubleshooting with different connectivity errors encounter by the partner.
- Excellent teammate; able to work with virtual and global cross-functional organizations, but the ability to work independently on their topic and be proactive.
- You have a Bachelor in IT (e.g. Computer Application; Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- You should have min 2 years experience, focus customer care.
- You should good at proficient English (verbal and written).
- Preferably Candidates with the German language will be preferred.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.