Siemens Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/MSc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, PowerShell, Batch, Perl can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer- Energy Automation.
Job Code: 266200.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/MSc.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
What part will you play:
- Analyze software continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- requirements in accordance with business needs
- Conceptualize and perform software configuration management and build activities using Microsoft Azure DevOps, GitLab and other supporting tools
- Package software artifacts using NuGet, npm, and Conan package managers
- Transition of products with legacy software configuration management to DevOps CI and CD
- Ensure continuous delivery of software products and their maintenance releases (Service Packs, Hotfixes)
- Develop, maintain, and optimize software build scripts, build agents, and other CI and CD automation
- Ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on requirements analysis, software configuration
- management, static code analysis, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech/MSc Computer Science with 3 to 6 years of experience in software configuration management and DevOps transitions
- Good knowledge in software configuration management & DevOps concepts
- Strong knowledge and experience in Git based DevOps tool chains including Azure
- DevOps, GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Experience in YML definitions and configuring static code analysis tools
- Knowledge of IBM ClearCase and Cloud Platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure) will have added weightage
- Proficient in scripting languages - PowerShell, Batch, Perl
- Experience in working with Lean/Agile software development projects
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders