Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Code: 226967.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develops high quality web applications by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures as defined for the assigned team.
- Interacts regularly with local project team, POs and Architects in Offshore and On site as appropriate.
- Learns, explores, evaluates new technologies/tools/libraries and implements the same in the applications or Proof of Concepts.
- Participates and presents technical papers/topics in internal and external forums are highly preferable.
- You must have BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech qualification with 4 years of confirmed ability?
- Knowledge or experience in NoSQL (e.g CouchDB), LifeRay Thrift, Spring Boot, Microservice, Docker, Angular/TypeScript
- Work experience in Agile Scrum is a plus
- Effective verbal/written communication to interact with partners in other geographical locations
- Very flexible, self-motivated & proactive work style
- Very good skills in learning new technologies and implementing into the product
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.