Siemens Bangalore Junior Software Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Junior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Junior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 274386.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 0 to 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
What part will you play?
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications in accordance with business needs
- Develop and test low-code software applications
- Perform code and document reviews, create technical documentation (requirements, design, code, test, user help), and ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements\
- Ensure submission and integration of solution artifacts into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on requirements analysis, component integration, and continuous delivery
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech/MSc Computer Science with knowledge and experience of 0 to 2 years in software development
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.