Siemens Bangalore Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Python Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, REST APIs can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: 315330.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies, POC’s
- Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred 3 - 7 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
- Strong experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
- Strong command of Python language + Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy etc.)
- Expert in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
- Very good experience with data science and machine learning
- Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
- Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
- Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
- Highly proactive and team player
- Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.