Siemens Bangalore Senior Dot Net Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Senior Dot Net Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Senior Dot Net Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C# .NET core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Dot Net Developer.
Job Code: 328967.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop robust interactive GUI components for desktop application
- Improving user experience and scalability
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
- Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- A professional with strong experience (5 to 8 years) in developing windows application using C#
- Advanced C# knowledge with solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming and Design Patterns
- Exposure in .Net development (C# .NET core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC)
- Has hands on experience in using Mongo DB and Postgres SQL is mandatory
- Exposure in implementing and deploying solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS / GCP) would be good to have
- Hands on experience in unit testing frameworks
- Good knowledge in REST services, well versed in MVC architecture
- Project experience in .NET development along with C# and Angular for UI development.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.