Siemens Chennai Cloud Support Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Siemens Chennai Cloud Support Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer.
Job Code: 329440.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide support and incident response as part of a 24x7 Operations Center in support of a Cloud Operations team.
- Support incident management processes for cloud services.
- Alert configuration and monitoring of Siemens cloud services and data centers.
- Configure & maintain the cloud-based alert systems and document handling procedures.
- Evaluate active tickets, prioritizing workload, and monitoring queue health.
- Handle complex severity incidents according to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Resolve escalated technical application and infrastructure incidents end to end per SLA.
- Leverage internal technical expertise and other internal tools to provide effective solutions to identified issues.
- Ensure services are run effectively and in compliance with pre-defined parameters, ensuring mitigation of risks and impact on business activities.
- Flexible with schedule changes to meet business needs.
- Good knowledge in Azure architectures, operations, and implementations.
- Microsoft Azure Certification.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
- Customer oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Strong multitasking, time management and attention to detail.
Desirable / Good to Have:
- Azure Developer or Azure for SAP Certification.
- Hands-on experience with SAP.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory.
- Curious to learn and integrate new technologies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.