Siemens Chennai Software Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Siemens Chennai Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET Framework, Angular, PostgreSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 347243.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You should participate in requirement discussions, analyze, and understand the end users’ needs.
- You should Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
- You should write clean and scalable code by following organization process, guidelines, and meet expected code-quality standards.
- You should ensure the quality of deliverable by writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests and integrate in CI/CD pipeline
- You should know to investigate and fix software defects found in test / production
- You should adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
- You must be a self-organized, able to work independently and support other team members
- 3-5 years of work experience in Software Development
- You must have good experience in programming with .NET Framework using C#
- You should have experience in Angular and TypeScript
- You should have experience in Database – PostgreSQL
- You should have experience in developing RESTful services
- You should have experience in BDD, TDD, Pair Programming and clean code
- If you have experience in DevOps - Git CI/CD Pipeline integration and Docker is added advantage
- If you have experience in developing application in AWS Cloud is added advantage
- If you have working experience in Physical Access Control products / solutions is an added advantage.
- You should sound good communication, proactive, self-reliant and team player
- You should be passionate to learn new technologies and a quick learner
- You should have a good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You should have the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders of the project
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.