Siemens Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Siemens Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Kafka, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 389643.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other engineering/technical/scientific domain
- 4-8 years of extensive hands-on experience in software development
- Expertise in basic DevOps technology stack - Linux, scripting language like Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Kafka, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes, but more importantly knows how to pick the right tool for the job
- Expertise in Secure Architecture, Design & Coding principles with hands-on experience; expertise in Java or a similar high-level language
- Expertise of SaaS/Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience with Virtualization tools like VMWare.
- Experience in build tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant
- Experience in Container technologies like Docker and Orchestration tool like K8s.
- Experience in logging tools like ELK and Monitoring tools like Prometheus.
- Experience developing with Java and Groovy
- Familiarity with secure software development practices and tools.
- Familiarity with relational databases, SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a team using an Agile process
- Problem solving/troubleshooting attitude
- Good communicator, able to express ideas, convince stakeholders and receive feedback
- Self-driven, committed to quality, eager to learn & take initiative
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.