Siemens Pune Senior Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Hiring Senior Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#.Net & WPF can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Developer-C#.Net & WPF.
Job Code: 272222.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You should Design and implement Windows desktop-based client-server applications using C# and WPF (preferred) using OOAD methodology.
- You have to design and implement automated unit tests using NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, etc.
- You should adhere to Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- You will be Responsible for Interfacing with Switzerland and Chicago development teams, product owners.
- You should Fluently represent topics in various forums e.g. sprint demos, client meetings, etc.
- Do you have an engineering degree? With 5 - 8 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You should be good with C#.NET, WinForms, Database, XML, OOAD, Design Patterns, UML.
- We will be Prefer candidates with WPF, NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, OpenCover.
- Knowledge with WEB technologies: Designing and/or consuming REST APIs; Angular for UI.
- Understanding of cross-platform development in .net is advantage ou have to Focus on Quality Orientation.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.