Siemens Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Mendix.
Job Code: 229725.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- In your new role as “Mendix Solution Developer (f/m/d)” you will be responsible for the exploration of the Mendix platform and contribute to the development of new and existing applications for your customers.
- You will develop new applications in the Mendix environment, based on use cases and MVP’s from our business partners
- You will be a key member of the newly ramped up Siemens Mobility Digitalization Factory
- You will work with your business partners to analyse their needs and influence the success of Mendix technology implementation within Siemens Mobility
- You develop application workflows, create integration with web services and layout the user interfaces
- You deliberate decision making with respect to design and development of functionality within the context of the deliverable application
- Next to that, you are responsible for the documentation of either or, user manuals, (non-) functional application requirements, business processes, workflows, project plans and planning, systems architecture, etc.
- You will, based on business cases and processes, develop use cases together with the business partners and model these into high-quality applications together with a small team
- You get the opportunity to step in the role as global Service Manager for Mendix as next step in your development journey – design a Service Management concept and manage the Service on a daily basis
- You will set-up the domain model, create application logic, create integration with web services, ensure technical performance and layout the user interface
- In this role you will shape the digital landscape for Siemens Mobility
Your qualifications – well-founded and adequate:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software development and delivery
- Familiar with Agile & SCRUM practices
- Intermediate Java development skills (ability to create custom logic and integration)
- Understanding of development effort; communicate progress to internal customers
- Integration in Enterprise Systems e.g. SAP, Salesforce
- With your communication skills and presentation skills, you can present technical issues in a clear and comprehensible way
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive change
- Independent and able to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solver, structured and accurate
- Willingness to embrace new methods for solving age-old problems