Siemens Pune Software Test Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Software Test Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Software Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium Web Driver, Java Scripting, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Test Engineer.
Job Code: 302066.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be interacting with project management, development, and test team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- You will get to review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documents.
- You must prepare and execute the Test Design, Test Cases, Test Report, Test Plan and track the reported bugs.
- You will Carry out functional and non-functional manual tests
- You should know to prepare the plan for test automation and execute it as per the defined goal and report periodically.
- You should prepare, plan, and execute for test automation demonstration to Client.
- You should maintain the existing test automation suite and utilize it for tests during every sprints and regression phases.
- You should well understand the existing test automation framework and build test scripts on top of it.
- You should Identify and understand automatable features and prepare required test automation strategy.
- You will be releasing new test automation suite as per defined frequency and maintain release documents and ROI accordingly.
- You should Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- You should Provide the Test Manager with accurate estimates for testing tasks
- You should Participate and update testing status in customer meeting.
- You must focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed-upon with the test manager
- You should develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team
- You must Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
- You should be proficient in Selenium Web Driver
- You should be proficient in Java Scripting and C#
- You should know to do Verification and Validation methods and techniques
- You should have basic understanding of GIT, Maven, CI/CD process, and cloud platform
- You should be expertise in IBM RTC Jazz
- You should have Understanding of VM ware and Virtualization
- Technical / Engineering Aptitude
- You must understand API testing, Postman tool, and SoapUI will be added advantage
- You should knowledge of Networking, TCPIP and Hardware/Devices Configuration added advantage.
- You should have experience in Building Technology Domain added advantage.
- ISTQB / CSTE Certified – plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.