South Western Railways (SWR) Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs |10th/12th/ITI | Apply Now
South Western Railways (SWR), Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, South Western Railways RRC Hubli announces job vacancies for Group C posts, under Scouts & Guides Quota, in reference to Employment Notice No: 06/2018.
Under South Western Railways Scouts & Guides Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI is eligible to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on Certificate, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of maximum Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For South Western Railways Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post: Group C.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI in from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks and should have required Scouts & Guides accolades.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on Certificate & Medical Examination.
Candidates have to pay of Rs 500 through IPO.
Reserved aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rrchubli.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification For Group ‘C’ Posts In Level 2 & Level 1 Of 7th Cpc Against Scouts & Guides Quota For The Year 2018-19 Over SWR & RWF Against E.N.NO.06/2018 (Scouts & Guides), Dated.29.12.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17.45 Hours of 28.01.2019.