South Western Railway (SWR) 2018 Sports Quota Posts – 21 Vacancies | 10th+ITI/12th | Apply Now
South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Hubli.
In latest job notification, the SWR Railways Personnel Department announces job vacancies for Sports Quota posts to fill 21 positions, in reference to Advt. No: 04/2018 (Sports) for male and female candidates.
Under South Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th+ITI/12th and have relevant sports achievements for announced games can apply.
On basis of trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/ Personality, etc. applicant for South Western Railway Sports Quota posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + Grade Pay per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 09/10/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SWR Railways 2018 Sports Quota Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name of the post: Sports Quota
Basket Ball: 02
Volley Ball: 03
Table Tennis: 01
As on 01-01-2019, candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 Years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th+ITI/12th from recognized university/institute and should relevant sports achievements for announced games.
On basis of Trials & Assessment Of Sports Achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence/ Personality, Etc.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 500 through IPO.
Reserved, women, PwD, minorities, EBC aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rrchubli.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “NOTIFICATION FOR The Recruitment against sports(open advertisement) quota in level 2/3 of VII cpc pay matrix (Earlier Grade Pay Rs 1900/2000/( in VI) on South Western Railway (Employment Notice No. 04/2018 - Sports)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Assistant Personnel Officer/ HQ, RRC, 2nd Floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi".
Last date for submission of application: on or before 09.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.rrchubli.in/notifications/E.N.No.04-2018_Sports.pdf.