South Western Railways (SWR) Stenographers Posts – 30 Vacancies | 12th Class | Apply Now
South Western Railways, Hubballi.
In the latest job notification, South Western Railways Head Office Hubballi announces job vacancies for Stenographers posts to fill 30 positions on a contract basis, in reference to Notification No.07/2018.
Under South Western Railways Stenographers Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th Class and have required skills can apply.
On basis of Skill test on Stenography/Computer-Based, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary pay Rs. 19,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For South Western Railways Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of the post: Stenographers.
As on 01.0i 2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th Class from recognized university/institute, and should have skills in stenography and computer.
On basis of Skill test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification No.07/2018 (Stenographers on contract basis)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubballi - 580 020”.
Last date for submission of application: by 18.01.2019.