Southern Railways Sportsperson Jobs - 21 Vacancies | 12th/Graduate | Apply Now
Southern Railway Recruitment Cell in a latest job notification releases vacancies for Junior Clerk cum Typist posts for working employees in railways.
In the latest job notification, Southern Railways announces job vacancies for Sportsperson posts to fill 21 positions on a direct basis, through Recruitment Against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19 (Employment Notice No. SR 01/2018).
Under Southern Railways Sportsperson Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Graduate and have sports achievement and accolades in relevant games can apply.
On basis of Trails and Medical Exam, an applicant for Southern Railways Sports Quota posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.19,900 - Rs.29,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 14.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Southern Railways Sports Quota Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name of the post: Sportsperson
Athletics (Men): 06
Athletics (Women): 04
Boxing (Men): 02
Body Building (Men): 02
Chess (Men): 01
Cycling (Men): 01
Swimming (Men): 03
Table Tennis (Men): 01
Weightlifting (Men): 01
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Graduate from recognized university/institute, and should have sports accolades and achievements.
On basis of Trails and Medical Exam.
Candidates have to pay fee Rs 500 through offline mode.
SC/ST & others to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19 (Employment Notice No. SR 01/2018) dated 15-12-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/R & W, Personnel Department, Southern Railway Headquarters Office, Park Town, Chennai-600 003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 14.01.2019, at 17:00 Hrs.