S&P Global Bangalore Dot Net Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Dot Net Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 286033.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This is the place to utilize your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to the latest cutting-edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to:
- Mentor and work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
- Build a next-generation UI commodity product that consumers can rely on to take their business decisions.
- Opportunity to work on next-generation real-time streaming data product from a backend perspective.
- Expand experience with modern cutting-edge technologies like Streaming technologies, Dev Ops, and cloud technologies.
- Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross-team members, for versatile Full Stack experience.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development, and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, following AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
- A minimum of 4+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Hands-on experience on any version control tools like git, TFS
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Good knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Experience with Python, Snowflake and Databricks are good to have
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.