S&P Global Gurgaon Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R31966.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The candidate will be expected to take ownership of development tasks assigned to them and will produce high quality software to deliver on these tasks.
- The candidate is expected to be well versed in principles of and best practices in software development and should be able to apply them within the boundaries and constraints of the project they work in.
- With a strong focus on software quality, productivity and delivery, the candidate will seek value in and exercise all aspects of DevOps.
- The candidate should be able to design or assist in designing components and subsystems based on the requirements and specifications provided by the Business Analysts.
- They should be able to decompose their own and other’s development tasks based on agreed designs and provide development estimates.
- They will be expected to communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders, Business Analysts and Quality testers to clarify requirements and design. Their collaboration with Quality Assurance will ensure bugs being resolved effectively and efficiently.
What We’re Looking For:
- Good Knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong Programming skills
- Understanding of multi-threading
- Solid software design skills
- Experience of Agile working practices
- Understand and write performant, testable and maintainable code
- Good understanding of React, Core Java, Spring, JAX-RS etc.
- Good understanding of popular Component Patterns in React
- Good understanding of state management in react with Redux and context API
- Good understanding of ES6+
- Good understanding of design systems and style guides and component libraries
- Good Coding and unit testing practices
- Build, deployment and infra for hosting UI.
- Knowledge of Module Bundler and task runners like tooling like Webpack, grunt, gulp
- Tooling of modern JS ecosystem like ESLint, Prettier etc.
- CSS Libraries, like Bootstrap, Foundation etc. and various CSS-in-JS libs
- Knowledge of relational databases, particularly Oracle.
- Experience of working with/deploying applications in Linux or Unix environments.
- Good understanding of version control systems like GIT and SVN.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.