S&P Global Hyderabad Automation Engineer(Python) Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Automation Engineer(Python) posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Automation Engineer(Python) 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/Java, AWS/Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Engineer(Python).
Job Code: 259490.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Create tools and frameworks with quality code to simplify testing scenarios.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Acts as a test lead, planning the work of other testing staff and assigning tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Uses strong testing skills to provide guidance and assist project staff
- Reviews and approves the work of project team members in the writing of scripts, expected results, test results and defect descriptions. Ensures best practices are followed and testing activities stay on schedule.
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, and Database testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Involved in requirements review and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation/performance strategy and ensuring best practices
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
- 4+ years of experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers) and root cause analysis
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is highly desirable
- Experience in refactoring and extending test automation/performance frameworks and suites as necessary
- Experience of working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Exposure to distributed source control systems such as Git
- Exposure to SQL/PL-SQL, writing SQL queries, stored procedures and RDBMS
- Experience with Test Data Management and mapping automated test code coverage
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP Load Runner/Performance Center/Storm Runner, JMeter.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver clear, concise documentation and presentations
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
- Experience of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Azure and experience of testing micro-services, containers, Dockers is a plus