S&P Global Hyderabad Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Java Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java 8, Spring boot and Hibernate. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 274169.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- S&P Global Platts team is looking for Java full stack Application Developer with experience in application components using Spring Boot
- Should possess application development experience in Java 8 and above, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry recognized software development life cycle.
- An ideal person will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- They must have the ability participate in all areas of the software development life cycle.
- They should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- Solid experience developing custom solutions.
- Provide contribution to a team responsible for design, development and implementation of critical business applications.
- Must have the ability to translate requirements to fully functional software and perform unit tests on the developed applications.
- Assist in collecting and documenting customer requirements and translate them to a technical design.
- Assist the quality assurance team in preparation of test plans.
- Prior experience working with AWS cloud applications is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in developing and implementing with highly skilled Java 8, Spring boot and Hibernate.
- Experience on React / Angular / jQuery
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Microservices
- Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify is preferred
- Experienced on Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge of docker, AWS, Jenkins, Swagger
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.