S&P Global Hyderabad Salesforce Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Salesforce Administrator posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Salesforce Administrator 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Agile/Scrum, SFDC, Oracle, Zuora can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Salesforce Administrator(Scrum Master).
Job Code: 257878.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Required 4 Years+ experienced Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator and Scrum Master with excellent communication skills
- Scrum Master activities-Facilitates team meetings, including:
- Backlog Refinement
- Iteration Planning
- Daily Stand-Up (DSU)
- Iteration Review
- Iteration Retrospective
- Removes impediments and barriers to the team’s progress
- Protects the team from outside influence
- Coaches the team on the best ways to refine their backlog and create Stories
- Ensure Development team understands and maintains commitment to the Definition of Done (DoD)
- Assists the PO in preparing and refining the backlog for PI and Iteration Planning
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Coach the Product Owner to ensure the volume and flow of Product Backlog Items (user stories) towards the top of the Product Backlog are Ready for the Sprint Backlog
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute, and guide the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria within a specified time.
- Provide strategic direction for the Salesforce system and work with various stakeholders to establish and implement best practices with regards to system configuration, development, testing maintenance, security and access controls, and data integrity.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment including customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, and so on.
- Experience in testing and manage deployment of software updates.
- Preparing the end-user training documentation and conducting end user training workshops
- Experienced Scrum Master, excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Gather, Analyse, and Document Business Requirements, Use cases and Business Processes
- Review the Business Requirements with different stakeholders including customers.
- Experience on QA, UAT and Go-Live Activities
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, math, business, or engineering
- Salesforce admin/App builder Certifications is a plus
- Agile Certification required (Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) is a plus
- SAFe knowledge is a plus
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)