S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, and .Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 292324.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in Agile software development environment
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, high quality and efficient code
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and participate actively in technical walkthroughs
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in SQL/application development using SQL and .Net
- Object Oriented programing in .Net skills
- Knowledge of working with .Net stack
- Development of high-quality database solutions
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming – a must
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures using T-SQL
- Review and write ongoing business requirements in existing SP
- Production Support – must be able to read and diagnose problems
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Hands on experience in functional, distributed application programming
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development
- Knowledge of working with Databricks/AWS/Azure services
- Knowledge of Python, Airflow/NiFi
- Must be a quick learner to evaluate and embrace new technologies in the Big data space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Team player
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.