S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 264505.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in CICD, micro frontend development, backend APIs, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to showcase your skills as a developer.
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Design and develop the micro front ends in React
- Integrate front end apps with backend APIs
- Perform unit tests using automation frameworks
- Enhance the performance of apps to improve the interactivity of the websites
- Participate in multiple software development processes including Coding, Testing, De-bugging & Documentation.
- Develop applications based on clear business specifications.
- Build applications with object-oriented concepts and apply design patterns.
- Analyze and fix security related issues in the front end.
- Perform automated deployments to higher environments using CICD pipelines
- Communicate effectively with team members at all levels
- Bachelor's /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in software engineering building Mobile applications
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in Mobile React native application development using React Native, React.
- Must possess a minimum 2 years of experience in creating, optimizing, integrating API calls and Familiarity with API design and client/server communication principles
- Able to demonstrate strong Object-oriented programming skills
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) Agile, Test- driven development
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Able to work well individually and with a team. Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented
- Experience in API development and using Micro services architecture with technologies like Spring Boot.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.