VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Kubernetes, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: R2015663.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- 4-9 years of exposure to maintaining and deploying systems on Kubernetes
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Powershell, Python etc)
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Version control system exposure (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Exposure to configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Effective communication skills