S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Hiring Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, EXT-JS, Spring Microservices, AWS, Docker, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 269408.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop high-quality design for data and analytics projects
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in Agile software development environment
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, high quality and efficient code
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in application development using Java/Java based frameworks
- Hands-on experience in functional, distributed application programming.
- Command of essential technologies: Java, EXT-JS, Spring Microservices, AWS, Docker, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic.
- Knowledge of working with AWS is added.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Web Services, REST API, ODATA and Java Script.
- Knowledge of streaming systems such as Kafka and Sonic streaming is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner to evaluate and embrace new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead, train and mentor
- Portfolio-based SAFe Agile.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.