S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, .NET technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 270889.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Adapt quickly the emerging and latest technologies
- Follow best practices
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in application development using .NET technologies
- Strong expertise and knowledge in C# and .NET technologies, LINQ and Functional Programing, TPL Library and basics of Python.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.