S&P Global Mumbai Java/Oracle Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Java/Oracle Developer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under S&P Global Mumbai Hiring Java/Oracle Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, J2EE, JMS, PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java/Oracle Developer.
Job Code: 261070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Development of Java applications for SPDJI web sites and its feeder systems.
- Participate in multiple software development processes including Coding, Testing, De-bugging & Documentation.
- Develop software applications based on clear business specifications.
- Work on new initiatives and support existing Index applications.
- Perform Application & System Performance tuning and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Develop web based applications and build rich front-end user interfaces.
- Build applications with object oriented concepts and apply design patterns.
- Integrate in-house applications with various vendor software platforms.
- Setup development environment / sandbox for application development.
- Check-in application code changes into the source repository.
- Perform unit testing of application code and fix errors.
- Interface with databases to extract information and build reports.
- Effectively interact with customers, business users and IT staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- (2 to 4) years of IT experience in application development and support.
- Strong Experience with Java, J2EE & JMS
- Understanding of PL/SQL programing concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Experience working with large datasets in Equity, Commodities, Forex, Futures and Options asset classes.
- Experience with Index/Benchmarks or Asset Management or Trading platforms.
- Basic Knowledge of User Interface design & development using JQuery, HTML5 & CSS.
- Basic Knowledge of Python/Scala/Spark
- Basic Knowledge of PL/SQL programming
- Basic Knowledge of Infrastructure.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.