Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) 2018 Hindi Translator Posts – 01 Post | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule'A' Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India.
The SPMCIL PSU announces a vacancy for Hindi Translator posts to fill 01 post, in reference to Advt.No.-03/2018-OP.
Under SPMCIL Hindi Translator 2018 Job Notification, aspirants completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant language subject and have work experience are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test and Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.26000-100000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 10.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SPMCIL 2018 Translator Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of Posts: Hindi Translator.
As on 10.09.2018, candidate age maximum age limit should be 39 years.
No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
Master's Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa). AND
One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
On basis of Written Test, Interview.
A candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 100 through DD.
No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to Sc/ST/physically challenged category.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Detailed advertisement for the post of Hindi Translator at S-1 level (Advt.No.-03/2018-OP)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Dy. General Manager(HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapji Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 10.09.2018.