State Forest Research Institute (SFRI) Jabalpur JRF, SRF, Project Staff, Computer Programmer & Other Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Walkin
State Forest Research Institute (SFRI), Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, SFRI announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on temporary basis.
Under SFRI JRF, SRF, Project Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 16,000 to Rs 28,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For SFRI Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05
Name of the post:
Project Supporting Staff: 01
Lab Technician: 01
Computer Programmer: 01
Should complete SFRI in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://mpsfri.org/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk In Interview on 06/02/2019 to 08/02/2019 for temporary post under various research project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of interview: 08.02.2019, Registration time: 10 to 11 AM
Venue: SFRI, Jabalpur.
Job Notification: http://mpsfri.org/files/Walk_In_8Feb19.pdf.