Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNA) 2018 Recruitment Stenographer Grade II Posts - 03 Vacancies | 12th | Apply Now
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy is the Indian national institute for training of Indian Police Service officers.
The Police Academy SVPNA, Hyderabad in latest employment notification announces vacancies for Stenographer Grade-II posts on a temporary basis to fill 03 vacancies.
Under SVPNA Stenographer Grade II Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th class and have typing skills are required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a contract basis with salary pay of Rs 20730 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 09.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SVPNA Hyd 2018 Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade II.
As on 09.08.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Applicant should complete 12th class from recognized board and should posses tying skills.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies.
- Select job notification “Inviting Applications for the post of Stenographer - Grade II on Outsourcing/Contract Basis”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- Attach necessary documents to the application.
- And send details to mentioned address “Deputy Director (Esst), Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500052.”
Last date for submission of application: on or before 09.08.2018.
Latest Defense Govt. Job Notifications - APPLY NOW.