Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Analyst, System Analyst, Assistant Analyst & Other Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), Hyderabad, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, SVPNPA Hyderabad announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis for NDCRTC project, in reference to No. 11011/14/2019/Estt/R9/A1.
Under SVPNPA Analyst & System Analyst Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs 25,500- 1,46,700 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For SVPNPA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 8
Name of the post:
1. Senior System Analyst- 01
2. System Analyst- 03
3. Analyst- 01
4. Assistant Analyst- 02
5. Assistant Analyst (Web Administrator)- 01
As on 15.03.2019, Candidate age limit should be 35 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant Engg or other subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 0 to8 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice inviting applications for filling posts of Senior System Analyst, System Analyst, Analyst, Assistant Analyst, Assistant Analyst (Web Administrator)on contract basis for NDCRTC Project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 15th March, 2019 at 0900 hr.
Venue: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Shivarampalli, Hyderabad – 500 052