Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Chennai Informatica Developer Posts | BCA/B.Sc/B.E | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Informatica Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under TCS Chennai Informatica Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Informatica Developer.
Job Code: 252549.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Sc/B.E.
Experience Level: 1 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good Knowledge in Data Warehouse and Database concepts.
- Expert in Informatica Power center concepts.
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow, and process.
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
- Work with business analysts to gather business requirements from end users and translate them into technical specifications.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
- Provide estimates for development.
- Test solutions to validate whether requirements have been met; develop test plans, test scripts, and test conditions based on the business and system requirements.
- Experience in ETL development using Informatica PowerCenter, PowerCenter 9.x, 10.x
- Experience in Designing Extract Load Transform ETL solutions for data migration or data integration
- Experience in Structure Query Language SQL
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
- Analyze, design, implement and test medium to complex mappings independently. Ability to design and implement easily scalable ETL components
- Strong SQL and related skills. Ability to develop and implement complex procedures and packages using Oracle PL/SQL.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.