Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Chennai Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under TCS Chennai Java Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hibernate, Java, Microservices, Node JS, Spring Boot, and React JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 279029.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 14 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- Experience leading web applications using Java, Springboot, Microservices
- Excellent all-round programming skills (5+ Years)
- Excellent Java programming skills (5+ Years)
- In-depth knowledge of Springboot, Spring, Hibernate, Log4j, SonarQube (3+ Year), Microservices
- Good knowledge of Node JS, React, ReactNative,
- Backend Technologies (NoSQL DB such as Mongo DB / Cassandra)Good Knowledge of DevOps (CI/CD) using Maven, Junit, Azure DevOps
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Write the Java applications in the latest technical stack (Node.js or React.js or ReactNative)
- Understand the current technology code and Upgrade the Java code to make it Azure cloud-compatible
- Write application code in Microservices, Java to deploy on Azure PaaS services
- Project planning and sprint planning for application built and deployment
- SQL-related changes in the code
- Coordination with team.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.