Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Chennai Python Developer Posts | BCA/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS India announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under TCS Chennai Python Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: 185247.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise within the teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Mentor team members on automation
- Define and implement a robust test approach and plans
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality and improvements
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow (e.g. understand how the software works and how to break it)
- Support and review unit testing activities
- Implement automated e2e testing and sophisticated UI testing
- Integration testing of APIs and end to end integration architectures
- Performance and scalability testing
- Supporting in security/penetration testing
- Experience in designing and building software in Python and managing them in production environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Previous working experience with Kubernetes and Containers
- Good experience in ORMs like marshmallow
- Experience in an Agile team using CI/CD
- Knowledge of Kafka implementation in spring boot.
- Experience in cucumber and BDD framework.
- Knowledge in git and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in JMeter and performance testing
- Agile & Scrum experience
- Retail Domain Knowledge