Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Kolkata Informatica Senior Developer/Lead Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for Informatica Senior Developer/Lead posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under TCS Kolkata hiring Informatica Senior Developer/Lead 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ETL tools, Analytical skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Informatica Senior Developer/Lead.
Job Code: 202569.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Familiar and an expert in handling the ETL tools like Informatica.
- He/she should be able to demonstrate a constant and quick learning ability and should be flexible to adapt to the new developing technologies.
- He/she should be familiar with various software development practices and possess good analytical skills.
- He/she should have the ability to validate large volumes of data that is present in the different systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to handle pressure situations without compromising on quality are a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He/she is involved in coding, testing, implementing, debugging and documenting the complex programs.
- He/she is involved in creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments.
- He/she makes efforts to understand the business needs and designs programs and systems that match the complex business requirements and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and coding process.
- He/she ensures that all the standard requirements have been met and is involved in performing the technical analysis.
- He/she is responsible for assisting the project manager by compiling information from the current systems, analyzing the program requirements and ensuring that it meets the specified time requirements.
- He/she resolves moderate problems associated with the designed programs and provides technical guidance on complex programming.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.