Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Pune Java developer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS careers India announces job vacancies for Java developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under TCS Pune Hiring Java developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java 8, Java 11, DB2/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java developer.
Job Code: 225168.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 12 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
1. Extensively worked on Core & Advanced Java and Database concepts.
2. Designing, coding, debugging, documenting, and supporting efficient and effective computer applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
3. Preferably from the manufacturing domain
4. Interpret / analyze business requirements & functional specifications.
5. Determine the impact of proposed functionality on current system.
6. Participate in and/or Create Design documents.
7. Completes independently efficient coding on complex applications.
8. Ability to understand the requirements by the client and make quick solution.
9. Exposure to TWINCAT / PLC are added advantage.
1. Java 8+/11 (must have and highly skilled at this)
2. Java Swings and Core Java – Experienced in creating Screens
3. Advanced Java-Java server Faces (JSF)
4. Expertise in Prime Faces and Ice Faces.
5. DB2/SQL writing simple queries and statements
6. Configuring Eclipse and cloning projects
1. More than 3 years of Java 8 / Java 11 Experience
2. More than 3 years of experience in DB2/SQL
Generic / Soft Skills:
1. Agile experience
2. Good communication skills
3. A Positive attitude to self-learning & improvement
4. Team Player
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.