Tech Mahindra Chennai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Tech Mahindra Chennai Hiring Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts.
- Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities.
- Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the deadline.
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in the queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
- Ensure analysts adhere to SLA/KPI/OLA.
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
- Lead and ensure the project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
- Review functional and technical specification documents.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
- Promote teamwork, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.