Tech Mahindra Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions & Required Skills:
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow. Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow. Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed e.g. project plan, technical design, developer notes, user manual etc Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets. Creates Workflow activities and approvals.
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Performs migration activities Dev to QA, QA to Prod. Coordinates Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
- Deep understanding of REST, WSDL, JSON and ability to integrate with other third-party applications like SPLUNK, APP Dynamics, etc. Post-roll out production support. Experience of handling Bug Fixes and Enhancement requests.
- Knowledge of working with different kinds of scripts in ServiceNow and their order of execution.
- Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages. Experience on the creation of catalog items, wizards, record producers, interceptors, user guides.
- Working on the creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities. Worked with transform maps, data sources, and diff.