Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Senior Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Network Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Hiring Senior Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cisco Wan Management can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Network Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN and WAN environments.
- Technical expertise with routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and switching(VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, various flavors of STP) protocols
- Troubleshooting experience on SDWAN, WAN Optimizer and WLAN
- Good knowledge of security technologies understanding on IPsec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms
- Assist with implementation and change controls
- Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and in depth testing to validate design scenarios
- Interface to OEM TAC and internal development teams and the customer
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wireless networks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security, authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IP network management.
- Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers 1 4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level)..
- Working experience on latest technology areas SDN/SD WAN: VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Riverbad WAN Optimizer, HP Aruba Central, Palo Alto firewall
- Attending key partner events and training sessions. Continued training to maintain expertise.
- Ability to understand the client¿s business objectives and technical needs.
- Ability to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) defined with clients
- Graduate in any stream with 6+ years of experience supporting enterprise LAN/WAN/Wi Fi infrastructures
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting network issues with various routing protocols
- Familiar with Spanning Tree Protocol, VLANS and Inter VLAN routing, VXLAN
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to do related documentation and ticket tracking of opportunities/meeting follow-up.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
- Should have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and experience of supervising others
- Remote management and monitoring of Network Operations
- 24*7 NOC support to Large Global clients that have a distributed LAN , WAN setup
- Level 2 and Level 3 support for Incident Management/ticket resolution
- Creation of MOP/SOP and planning Change management process
- Performance tuning of network devices and creation of SOP
- Work with Telecommunication Service Providers to resolve escalated circuit problems to resolution
- Planning and Perform upgrade of network and security devices
- Work with Hardware/Software Vendors to resolve problems
- Act as an SME SPOC for certain Network products
- Provide technical inputs for weekly/monthly customer service review reports
- ITIL Certification preferred
- CCNA/JNCDA/ACCP SD-WAN/WLAN (Preferred)
- CCNP/JNCIP Cloud/DC/Ent ,APE, ACE, ITIL (Desired)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.